Glass and metal tile are much less confusing for consumers to understand visually because the composition is self-explanatory. The popularity of glass tiles has increased significantly in the past five years, which has forced the selection to expand greatly. Glass tile is available in many different shapes, sizes textures and colors. We offer a large selection of glass tile ranging in size from ½”x ½” all the way up to 24”x24”, and they are also available in different shapes such as circles, ovals, and many rectangular sizes. There are many different styles of glass tile including matte/satin, iridescent, tumbled, abrasive, metallic, undulated, skid resistant, and we even have glass that changes color with temperature.
Along with glass, metal tiles have become quite popular over the past few years. We offer and extensive selection of metal accent tile as well as metal mosaics, and some metal mixed with stone and glass. The metal tiles that we have to offer are available in different colors such as pewter, copper, bronze, stainless steel, and even brass. In addition to the various metal colors, they are also available in many different finishes including oil rubbed, high polish, antique patina and a verdi finish which is almost like a green brass patina.
- Glass Tiles: Marcato, Hirsch Glass, VilleGlas, Oceana Glass, Marin Design Glass, Emenee, Glasstile. Under Glass, Especially for the VilleGlas line, we have Glossy, Matt, Antico, Fossil, Skid Resistant, Spectral, Shimmering Silk, Gold, Metallic, Boroque, Elements, Eternal, Onyx, Retro and Relief.
- Glass Block: Pittsburg Corning Glass Block
- Metal: Landmark Metalcoat, Questech, Landmark Metalcoat Metals in Copper, Bronze, Brass, Nickel Silver, Stainless Steel and Aluminum, Iron Rust & Wrought. Finishes in High Polish, Highlight Polish, Antique Patina, Oil Rubbed and Verdi. Tile, Mosaics, Plaques, Korbels, Sinks
- Stainless Steel: Kneelnox
- Cast Metal & Stone: Questech